Unique Prom Invitation Wording Help Planning For Prom.?

Help planning for Prom.? - unique prom invitation wording

Kays, I overestimated.
I rented a Hummer for my prom
and I invited 8 girls and their dates.
I have invitations, please call our group "A-List".
whatever is the theme of the dance
My 'party' theme is the alist, or Hollywood.
Basically, my whole issue will be used
invited and dinner.
I almost finished the command prompt
and all that remains is to plan for dinner.

so that I could ..

a) does not like all the others and dinner in a restaurant.

b) rent a small room (only 18 people are under) to dine in.

I have some ideas
to hold, but this brief
im just going to be liable.
But remember, this is just a dinner.
I do not go all that I am for Prom decorating.
I just want a simple but pleasant and unique thing.
O)

Thanks

1 comments:

Stephanie C said...

Go to a restaurant that has a VIP room to share?

Post a Comment