Blob Of Cervical Mucas DO U THINK WE CONCIEVED THIS MONTH?

DO U THINK WE CONCIEVED THIS MONTH? - blob of cervical mucas

MAY YOUR HIGH TEMPERATURE-ovulation and back to normal 5 days ago BERIOD GO BACK UP. IF YES, I concieved. I also ovulate in the month begins and then all this week, I rest mass of thick white mucus a day, and very easy. Do I concieve. I really want a baby. Period from Monday. You can also use the A-TEST FOR PREGNANCY EXP 02/09? I GOT IT AND DO NOT MONTHS REALIX about to expire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your hope and wish you much luck cross.I finger *******

Anonymous said...

Anything can happen, with the temperature, and can cause many things. Did you take a pregnancy test, which is not expired? I would assume that a has already been done. I also know that sometimes women symptoms of pregnancy, when what they really want to get pregnant can be stressful and sometimes also the rules to delay. I do not think think a sufficient basis for a departure from the slime that you have created. You should try at home, and if you are not satisfied, you should see your doctor for a blood test too. I think it is the only real way to know if you are pregnant. Good luck.

Post a Comment