Armour Thyroid How Long Does It Take For Armour Thyroid To Work?

How long does it take for Armour thyroid to work? - armour thyroid

I have armor thyroid for 3 months. I started with 30 mg, then 60 and now 90mg and not change it. I had severe, constant fatigue, joint pain, and palpitations in the past 10 months. None of the doctors must know what happens. All tests that I have come back inconclusive. The only reason why I armor is because my sister had (and grandmother late) hypothyroidism. Has anyone an idea or suggestion or something. I'm running out of hope.

3 comments:

Lisa A said...

Excuse me? I do not understand. Take prescription thyroid hormone replaced because her sister has a thyroid disease? How it works to help someone? Your sister is taking drugs, not you! You can not help not to take drugs.

It also is illegal and very dangerous. No wonder you have heart palpitations. Do not take prescription drugs not prescribed for you. Especially one as there may be palpitations!

DNA said...

Always test in the morning? Moreover, not adjusted Armor for free T3 and T4, TSH. You test first thing in the morning, then take the dose of Armor am also the test results will not be available and will probably at very low doses. Bottom left

kokochin... said...

I have more questions than answers. Like where is your pain in the joints? Is it still the same place or relocate? Do you sometimes find it difficult to think and remember things? Are these questions for you, email me and we'll talk. I am also sure that you are not alone armor thyroid. I understand that your doctor thinks prescribed b / c it, you can subclinical hypothyroidism is based on family.

Post a Comment