Tiredness Stomach Pains After Eating, No Appetite Do I Have Stomach Cancer?

Do I have stomach cancer? - tiredness stomach pains after eating, no appetite

In relation to the symptoms in the NHS site I:

frequent belching
-Heartburn once a month or two
Esteem and very quickly when eaten
Bloating after meals
Pain in the stomach
Sometimes difficulty in swallowing
Nausea
very often the loss of appetite
Weight loss (more than 2 and a half stone in 1 year and half .... I'm 5 "2 p.m. to 10 p.m. stone 10 and I am now 8 stone 2)
(Fatigue, no matter how much I sleep 6-11 always tired. It also has a regular rhythm of sleep for 9 hours and yet was always sold out.)

Not to the symptoms of stomach cancer, I felt very ill after eating the whole week and Shakey majorly. I have the size of my hand the entire week ... Differences are not large or smallENCE is how I feel. That evening, feeling sicky and Shakey took almost 3 hours to 4 and is still in progress. I have tried to take Gaviscon and inconclusive.

That is all. Any help or any other possible connection would be useful.

Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment